The Occult and Paranormal Investigations Club

The Occult and Paranormal Investigations Club

The Occult and Paranormal Investigation Club, though informal and unofficial, is the oldest club known at Warren #20. When the school was constructed in 1883, the club was formed almost immediately. The three founding members listed was Clarissa Ann LeStrange, Aldous de Marais, and Jean Richard. They listed most of the earliest cases, including forays into Grymmestone Manor, the Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady of Ashes, and the City of the Dead’s nearer mausoleums. Upon graduating, LeStrange went to work at a detective agency in the City with her mother, Jean Richard went on to become a prominent member of the Crypt and Chalice Society, and de Marais vanishes from the historical record after going to Europe to attend university. Though the founders had left, they left a legacy that has inspired students over the years since, students who often felt out of place at the school, who felt an inquisitive nature for things supernatural and beyond the knowledge of modern thought, or those who felt the need to battle evil wherever it reared its head. Though over the years they have suffered losses, these students have carried the torch of hope and knowledge, delving into the darkness, and stood against the evil threatening the City.

Current List of Club Items
Occult Club Case Files

The Occult and Paranormal Investigations Club

Dark City-Requim Morte kyndrakos kyndrakos